Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Teen Wolf 3

Allison: They stopped too. Why would they stop?
Lydia: It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?

Derek: Why is this so important to you?
Scott: Do you know what the word "tattoo" means?
Stiles: To mark something.
Scott: Well, that's in tahitian. In samoan, it means "open wound." I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward.
Derek: For what?
Scott: For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even
when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Goin' four months later, it still hurts. It still feels like a, uh...
Stiles: Like an open wound.

Scott: I kinda just needed something permanent. Everything is happening so fast. Everything is just so...ephemeral.
Stiles: Studying for the PSATs?
Scott: Yep.
Stiles: Nice.

Isaac: You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd... well, I'd trust Scott.
Derek: Do you trust me?
Isaac: Yeah. I still don't like him.
Derek: Nobody likes him.
Peter: Boys. F.Y.I., yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face.
Derek: We don't like you. Now shut up and help us.
Peter: Fair enough.

Scott: They're trying to help.
Derek: These two. This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic Uncle. Thank you. And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack.
Stiles: Okay, all right, now, come on. No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction.

Deaton: I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible, like you're actually there again.
Isaac: II don't wanna do that. I don't... I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that.
Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory.


Derek: I'll get through the wall. Who's following me down?
Peter: Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself.
Derek: So I'm supposed to just let them die?
Peter: One of them is already dead.
Derek: We don't know that.
Peter: Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of alphas. All of them, killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed.
Stiles: Could someone kill him again, please?

Derek: What about you?
Stiles: Yeah, if you want me to come...
Derek Not you.

Stiles: Maybe they're living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens.
Peter: Wolf dens?
Stiles: Yeah, wolf dens. Where do you live?
Peter: In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods.
Stiles: Whoa, really?
Peter: No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown.

Stiles: Lydia, are you okay?
Lydia: I'm okay. That, over there... Not okay.
Stiles: Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad.
Lydia: I already called 911.
Stiles: You called the police before you called me?
Lydia: I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?
Stiles: Yes!

Isaac: So your, uh... your sister... Sorry, yeah, it's... It's bad timing, I'm sorry. I'll ask later. It's fine. Or never. Yeah, yeah, I'm good with never.

Scott: I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog.
Stiles: Okay. Was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?

Scott: And why are you talking like he's already dead?
Stiles: He's just missing. Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!
Danny: All right, I'll do it.
Stiles: What?
Danny: Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle.
Stiles: Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?
Danny: Yes, I'm kidding.
Stiles: Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny.


Scott: Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?
Stiles: Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?

Cora: I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you. All those rumors I heard. A powerful new Alpha, one of the hales, was building a pack. Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do you have any idea how it felt to find out you were alive?
Derek: I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Scott: I don't know what else to do. Do I keep trying to get them to listen to me? Do I tell Derek that he's gonna get them all killed? How do you save someone who doesn't wanna be saved? How do I stop them?
Deaton: Don't stop them. Lead them.

Stiles: Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like he's waiting for something, you know, like, a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, you know that.

Lydia: What's wrong with him?
Stiles: What's wrong with him? I don't... do I have a PhD in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know that?

Scott: There's no hope.
Allison: What do you mean, Scott? There's always hope.
Scott:: Not for me. Not for Derek.
Allison: Derek wasn't your fault. You know Derek wasn't your fault.
Scott: Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt.
 
Scott: It all started that night, the night I got bitten. Do you remember the way it was before that? You and me, we were... we were... we were nothing. We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again. No one at all.
Stiles: Scott, just listen to me, okay? You're not no one. Okay? You're someone, you're..
Scott, you're my best friend. Okay? And I need you. Scott, you're my brother. All right, so... so if you're gonna do this, then... I think you're just gonna have to take me with you.


Mellisa: Boys! What do you think you're doing?
Isaac: Uh, we were watching over you.
Scott: We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice.
Mellisa: But both of you were asleep.
Scott: You were on watch last.
Isaac: What are you talking about? You were on watch last.
Scott: No, you were on watch last.
Isaac: I might've been on watch last.
Mellisa: My heroes.

Deaton: Your eyes were red. Bright red.
Scott: How is that possible?
Deaton: It's rare. It's something that doesn't happen within 100 years, but every once in a while a beta can become an Alpha without having to steal or take that power. They call it a true Alpha. It's one who rises purely on the strength of the character, by virtue, by sheer force of will.
Scott: You knew this would happen.
Deaton: I believed. From the moment I knew you were bitten, I believed.

Cora: They were there for two days, waiting, hiding. That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us... hide and heal.
Stiles: Okay, so is two days standard, then, or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?
Cora: Why do you care?
Stiles: Why do I care? Let's see... because over the last few weeks, my best friend's tried to kill himself. His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed. A girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by alphas. I... do you want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For, like, an hour.

Peter: Taking an innocent life takes... something from you as well, a bit of your soul... darkening it, dimming the once brilliant, golden yellow to a cold, steel blue...Like mine.

Scott: I don't believe you. The whole time that you were telling your story, I was listening to your heartbeat. It never went up. It never went down. It was steady the whole time.
Gerard: Because I was telling the truth.
Scott: Or because you're a really good liar. If you lied and it gets people hurt... I'll be back to take away more than your pain.

Cora: What's this... what's this look on your face?
Stiles: What look?
Cora :The kind of look  that makes me want to punch you.
Stiles: Oh, my God. You are so Derek's sister.

Scott: The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?
Stiles: Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like "what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Actually makes sense to me.

Ethan: Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?
Stiles: Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking...
Scott: Whoa, Stiles, okay. We get it.


Ethan: In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack.
Stiles: So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?


Allison: What are you doing?
Isaac: Something I learned from my father. Take a step back. Look at the whole picture. Sometimes, you see things you wouldn't notice if you were up close when all you're looking at are the details.

Stiles: Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?
Cora: I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything. We're trying. And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies.


Ms. Morrell: You want the psychologist's perspective? He's an obsessive who both desires you and is threatened by you. If the obsessive can't have the object of his desire he'll choose to destroy it instead. You'll either willingly become part of his pack or he'll make a killer out of you, destroying your potential to be a true Alpha.

Isaac: FYI, if your dad tries to kill me, I'm gonna defend myself.
Allison: If my dad tries to kill you, you'll be dead.
Isaac: Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Stiles: What did you see the night at the bank when Scott was trying to save Deaton?
Sheriff: Nothing.
Stiles: Dad, you saw him healing himself after he tried crossing the Mountain ash.
Sheriff: I don't know what I saw.
Stiles: You saw something that you can't explain.
Sheriff: Stiles, I have seen a lot of things I can't explain in this town. That doesn't make 'em supernatural and it doesn't make 'em real. They just found another body. That's real. And that's the lead I'm following.
Stiles: Yeah, and another teacher's going to die if you don't start listening to me.
Sheriff: I am listening! I have been listening!
Stiles: You just don't believe. Mom would've believed me.

Scott: I thought you were going home.
Lydia: I can't.
Lydia: I don't know why I am the one that keeps finding the bodies, but maybe if I just stopped trying to fight it, I'd find them before it happens, maybe with enough time for someone like you to do something about it.
Scott: You get me the time, and I'll do something about it. I swear to God, I will.

Jennifer :You have no idea what you are, do you? The wailing woman. A banshee, right before my eyes. You're just like me, Lydia. Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.


Scott: What's that?
Stiles: Well, you got claws. I got a bat.

Stiles: You just hold on a little longer, okay? Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott. Can't believe I just said that. You know, I actually used to be the one with the plan. Well, or at least a plan B. Now I don't know. Now I'm thinking maybe you were right. You know, maybe... maybe we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies. I don't want to find my father's body. You know, you're a lot easier to talk to when you're completely unconscious.

Jennifer: Julia Baccari. That was my name.
Derek: I don't care.
Jennifer: I guess I should have changed it to something with different first letters. I think I read somewhere that people always pick aliases hat are subconsciously derivative of their original name. It's a way of not completely letting go of your identity, since your name is so tied to your sense of self. Do you know what else is? Your face. The one that's supposed to be staring back at you in the mirror. Not some hacked up atrocity you can't even recognize.

Kali: Are you asking... if maybe there was a moment of uncertainty? That when I walked away thinking she was dead, that maybe I turned back? And maybe I saw her there, lying perfectly still, but I focused my hearing anyway. Listened to the sound of her heart still beating, still fighting for life, and I thought, "I could go back and finish it, or I could let someone I love die peacefully." And maybe I just kept walking.

Jennifer: Loki discovered that Frigg had forgotten to ask mistletoe, a tiny, seemingly harmless plant. And completely overlooked. Loki fashioned a dart out of mistletoe, and it killed Baldur. Frigg was heartbroken. She decreed that mistletoe would never again be used as a weapon and that she would place a kiss on anyone who passed under it. So now we hang mistletoe underneath our door during the holidays... so that we will never overlook it again. We were the overlooked... the emissaries. It was a mistake Deucalion and the alphas should never have made, because I made an oath of my own. From virgins and warriors, from healers, philosophers, and guardians, to loan me their power so that I could teach these monsters that their monstrous actions would never be overlooked.

Chris: I don't even think I know which teacher this is.
Isaac: She's... she's the one with the brown hair. She's kind of hot. No, it's jus... just an observation.

Allison: You ready?
Isaac: Yeah.
Allison: You're not nervous, are you?
Isaac: Do I look nervous?
Allison: No, not at all.
Chris: Did he look nervous?
Allison: Terrified.
Isaac: Yeah, I can still hear you, very, very clearly.

Stiles: Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him.
Scott: I don't know what else to do.
Stiles: No, there's g... Scott, there's got to be something else, okay? We always... we always have a plan B.
Scott: Not this time.
Stiles: Scott.
Scott: I'm gonna find your dad. I promise.

FBI Agent: Oh, just perfect. A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?
Stiles: If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid.
FBI Agent: Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?
Stiles: I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours.
FBI Agent: Is he drinking again?
Stiles: What do you mean, again? He never had to stop.
FBI Agent: But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?
Stiles: All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with "F," end with "U."

Isaac: She's dying, isn't she?
Derek: I don't know.
Isaac: So what are you gonna do?
Derek: I don't know.
Isaac: Want to figure something out? Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around the sheets with the actual killer. Do you get how many people she's killed? Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing! Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?
Derek: Maybe. I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her. 
Isaac: There's no time! The full moon's coming. The sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, so I'm gonna try and help them. You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing.

Stiles: You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?
Chris: I'm carrying a .45.

Mrs. Martin: If you don't want to go to school, honey, you don't have to.
Lydia: That's not it. It's just... Someone tried to strangle me... And I survived. I don't need to hide that.

Jennifer: Argent... The French word for silver. Interesting how truth becomes altered by legend... When it's not actually the metal silver that kills werewolves but the family.

Deaton: Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether.



Isaac: So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?

Cora: If you want to fight and die for something, that's fine with me. But do it for something meaningful.

Derek: My mother told me you were a man of vision once. We're letting you go because we hope you can be that man again.
Scott: But if you're not, then having your eyesight back won't matter. Because you'll never see us coming.

Allison: I was thinking that maybe I should be prepared. Learn to be a better fighter and learn all the things that you can still teach me. And maybe a few things more. But we're going to have a new code. We protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Scott: I honestly don't know if he's ever coming back, and part of me hopes so. But another part hopes that maybe he'll be okay somewhere else.

Scott: Stiles and I both feel it every day, just like you said we would. And it makes me think about that quote Jennifer used to start our first class. Because when I feel it, yeah, it's like... I'm looking "into the heart of an immense darkness."
Deaton: So what do you do instead?
Scott: I look for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment